The personal side of Shari-Ann:
- Daughter of Sharon, in Walsingham. I am thankful for her faith
in God, and in me.
- Daughter and step-daughter of Aaron and Brenda, in Simcoe. I am
thankful for their never-ending support and guidance.
- Younger sister to Annette. She resides in Hamilton, with her
husband, Daniel. They both have always been an inspiration to me.
- Mother to Cameron, who has made me laugh since the day he was
He resides in St Catharines, with his beautiful wife, Skyla. I had
the honour of officiating their wedding.
- Born in Simcoe, raised on a farm in Langton, grew up in
Walsingham. Have lived in many places in North America...from Fort
McMurray, Alberta to Niagara Falls, Ontario...from Phoenix, Arizona
to Buffalo, New York. Along the way, I have had the privilege of
meeting many amazing friends, who will forever remain in my heart.
- Avid fan of God, sports, books, food, country music, animals,
- Just a few things on my life bucket list...learn to swim, have
my photo taken in front of the Rovers Return, to hear one of my songs on the radio, to
grow a garden that my Grandmother would be envious of, to hit a home
run, to cherish my future
grandchildren, and to compete in a professional ballroom dance
The professional side of Shari-Ann:
- Attended highschool at Valley Heights in Langton (Go Bears!) and
graduated from Simcoe Composite.
- Graduated Valedictorian from Niagara College Hotel and
- 20+ years in the hospitality industry, 10+ years in the
- Volunteer to many organizations.
Life Celebration Specialist and member of
Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
The passionate side of Shari-Ann:
- I am passionate about my faith in God. He always guides me in
- I am passionate about my love in my family. They always have my
- I am passionate about my support from life-long friends. They
always push me to shine.
- I am passionate towards all animals. They are always the
- I am passionate about me. I always try to be kind, thankful, and